Come and enjoy authentic Indian food and entertainment on Saturday 12 November in the Atrium of our Pastoral Centre!
Tickets will be sold starting this Sunday, 30 October at the Welcome Desk at the back of the Church after the Masses.
20 Euros for Adults and 13 years and above
10 euros for Children between 6 to 12
Children below 6 years : Free
- Authentic, diverse, rich and flavorful Indian food slow-cooked to perfection (Biriyani , naans , etc. ) and served buffet style.
- Live street food counter which will serve the world famous chaat freshly assembled on the spot.
- A professional Bollywood dancer and trainer who will teach you simple steps to groove to the latest and most famous Bollywood music.
- A welcome nonalcoholic drink to get you into the Bollywood mood.
Beverages and alcohol (to be purchased separately)
Other fun activities and attractions:
· A children’s play area
· Games and Dancing
· BYOD: Bring your own dupatta and we’ll help you drape it Bollywood style for a unique photo-op.
Dress code : All shimmer and glitter or any colourful attire
Date: Saturday 12 November 2022
Place: Atrium of the Pastoral Centre, Helenastraat 8, The Hague
Time : From 18.30 – 23.00