We offer a Youth Group for teens aged 12 to 18. This program aims to provide a physical and spiritual space for teenagers to meet, talk, learn, grow in their faith and relax.
Organizers: Céline Bitoune, Kristi Kremer and Marie-Sophie Tar. Other volunteers are welcome!
If interested, please contact the Parish at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will put you in touch with us.
When do Youth Group meetings take place?
We have monthly meetings to share a meal, have fun together, discuss a specific theme linked to our faith and important issues for teenagers.
The meetings are scheduled one Saturday a month from 17h15 to 20h00.
For example during Lent, we built crosses:
It is OK to arrive later or leave earlier if you have other things going on, and attendance is not mandatory at each meeting.
Please contact us via the Parish Office for information on our upcoming meetings.
Youth Group Activities
- Decorating the Youth Group room
- Organizing outings (skating, bowling, picnic, etc.)
- Participating in charitable activities, for example preparing food for the homeless
- Watching movies or videos linked to a theme
- Discussing books or articles linked to a theme
- Welcoming guest speakers to share their knowledge and experience with us