We offer a Youth Group for teens aged 12 to 18. This program aims to provide a physical and spiritual space for teenagers to meet, talk, learn, grow in their faith and relax.
Organizers: Céline Bitoune and Marie-Sophie Tar. Other volunteers are welcome!
If interested, please contact the Parish at email@example.com and they will put you in touch with us.
When do Youth Group meetings take place?
Please join the WhatsApp Group by scanning the QR code with your WhatsApp camera or contact us via the Parish Office for information on our upcoming meetings.
Regular meetings will be held on the third Friday of each month from 18h00 to 21h00 and on the first Saturday of each month (probably in the late afternoon/early evening if we meet at the Parish or other time if we organize an outing).
It is OK to arrive later or leave earlier if you have other things going on, and attendance is not mandatory at each meeting. Always feel free to bring a friend along!
Some activities will be organized jointly with the Confirmation Group.
Youth Group Activities
- Decorating the Youth Group room
- Organizing outings (skating, bowling, picnic, etc.)
- Participating in charitable activities, for example preparing food for the homeless
- Watching movies or videos linked to a theme
- Discussing books or articles linked to a theme
- Welcoming guest speakers to share their knowledge and experience with us
For example during Lent, we built crosses: