We offer a Youth Group which will be divided into two age groups, the first group for teens aged 12 to 15 and the second group for teens aged 16 to 18. This program aims to provide a physical and spiritual space for teenagers and young adults to meet, talk, learn, grow in their faith and relax.
Organizers: Marie-Sophie Tar and Céline Bitoune, other volunteers are welcome!
When do Youth Group meetings take place?
Monthly meeting (or every 3 weeks) to discuss a specific theme linked to our faith and to important issues for teenagers.
The meetings will last 2~2.5 hours from 18h00 to 20h30 (to be confirmed)
Youth Group Activities
- Decorating the Youth Group room!
- Watching movies or videos linked to the theme of the day.
- Discussing books or articles linked to the theme of the day.
- Welcoming guest speakers to join our meetings and share their knowledge and experience with us.
- Encouraging the teens to make small presentations of the topics discussed.
Throughout the year the teens will be encouraged find creative ways to raise funds to travel and participate in World Youth Day 2023 in Portugal. https://www.lisboa2023.org/en/