CANCELLED DUE TO NEW GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS.
Young men in these modern times face a variety of challenges. The challenges range from finding the right field of study to challenges such as dealing with sex or alcohol addiction, divorce, and breakups.
As a church, we think it is important to be involved with what is going on in society. We receive several signals from young men that there is a need to reflect on the following topics as a group, thereby creating a safe space for these discussions and creating a support network that can help address these important life issues.
- Loneliness and depression because of traumas and unexpressed emotions.
- The impact of social media
- Dealing with the feeling of rejection within relationships and the work environment
- Divorced men feeling unheard in the family court system (aka young fathers)
- Political correctness and not being able to give your honest opinion
- Looking for a Christian partner
- Being in touch with your personal strengths and abilities, and using them and/or capitalizing on them to deal with life’s challenges
In collaboration with Delon Tatem @reflectioncoach and The Hague Youth Ambassador, we want to start the conversation with men living in The Hague in the age group of 18 to 30. Feel free to invite your friends. We want to hear your story, but at the same time there is no obligation to do so.
If you want to participate in this group and feel that you would benefit from the group support at this time in your life, please send a message to email@example.com or to DM @DelonTatem on Instagram.